Looking for some Vintage Knitting Patterns?
Although there are a lot of new patterns and techniques out there today, sometimes the older patterns come back in style.
Some of them are so classic and intricate that you want to just try them again.
Here is a collection of knitting patterns from the 1870’s.
Here are the 13 patterns that on the Grandmothers Pattern Book.
1. A Knitted Border for a Bedquilt
2. A pattern suitable for a knitted quilt
3. a stitch for comforters, carriage shawls, etc.
4. A knitted pattern with raised embroidery
5. A table cover border
6. A pattern suitable for blankets or comforters
7. a pattern suitable for knitted curtains
8. A knitted insertion piece
9. A nice pattern with many uses
10. The Peacock’s Tail
11. The Spiral stitch
12. The knotted stitch
13. The German Brioche stitch